Translate

Monday, February 18, 2013

Manga/ Manwha List 1

      Here's a list of just some of the manga/manhwa I have read or am currently reading:

SAKURA TAISEN KANADEGUMI- Reading- So far so good!
BOKU NO UCHI NI OIDE- Reading- So far so good!
TIARA- Reading- Very good!
EOHWADUNGDUNGNAE BOREUMI- Reading- Pretty good
GAKUEN ALICE- Reading- My favorite!
SEIYUU KA-!- Reading- Very good!
THE LEGEND OF SUN KNIGHT- Reading- Could be better
1/2 PRINCE- Reading- So funny!
LAST GAME- Reading- Very good!
OH! MY PRINCE- Reading- Could be better
ARISA- Reading- Pretty good
ZODIAC P.I.- Done reading- Pretty good
HIIRO OUJI- Reading- Pretty good
WILD DAMON- Done reading- So funny!
MARIA PPOINO!- Reading- Pretty good
KAMIKAMI KAESHI- Reading- So far so good!
KAMI KA AKUMA KA- Reading- Could be better
YAHARI ORE NO SEISHUN LOVE COME WA MACHIGATTEIRU- Reading- So far so good!
MEGANE OUJI- Reading- So far so good!
FUTARI NO HIMITSU- Reading- So far so good!
HANAMEGURI AWASE- Reading- So far so good!
USOTSUKI LILY- Reading- So good!
TOKYO INNOCENT- Reading- So good!
BOKU WA OOKAMI-Done reading- Pretty good
ANGEL DIARY- Done reading- Could be better
M TO N NO SHOUZOU- Reading- So far so good!

     These books are the ones that I didn't give up on and felt were worth reading. Don't get me wrong, I love reading mangas/manhwas, but there's always some (I mean a lot) that to me aren't very good and the plots over used. 
     This is all I feel like putting on right now, but feel free to click the links I attached and check them out for yourselves. My thoughts on the mangas/manwhas are my opinions and mine alone. If you ever find a book that you liked and think that I might like it too, feel free to suggest one to me.
This is my fourth entry in my 'notebook'.







No comments:

Post a Comment