Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Woes for the Summer.

School is about to start in a few weeks! Like two, two and a half, or something like that. Well, my summer vacation went out the window; if you can call it a summer vacation. A week after school ended I had summer school (not that I needed it) for four weeks. After that I had two weeks for a break now I have another summer school to go to for two weeks! Oh, what a great summer this has been so far. So I need some cheering up. I'm gonna put a few animations up for me and anyone else who needs somethings funny to look at.











I found these all hilarious and they just made me so happy, especially the relatable post. Lazy... Pfft... It feels so good to laugh! Laughing instantly lifts my despairing spirit. Well, I hoped you all like the gifs as much as I did and have a happy summer!
This is my eleventh entry in my 'notebook'.

4 comments:

  1. Maya! I was not aware that you still have a Blog! I thought you stopped posting like me :P Well, I was wrong. But I shall follow your fabulous Blog if I can figure out how. :D

    BTW, I LOVE the GIFs :D iFunny, yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I occasionally post on here when I have a muse.

      Yes. I managed to get them off of iFunny. I couldn't help but to. They made me laugh so hard and they still do!

      Delete
    2. HAHAHA XD "when I have a muse"!

      I love iFunny XD I remember most of those GIF's haha XD

      Delete
    3. I recently got iFunny back. Before on my other iPod, I had taken it off because I didn't use it to often and it was taking up memory. I'm using it more often now and loving it.

      Delete