Translate

Friday, August 23, 2013

Not So Happy Day

Right now I'm at school and I thought, 'Hey, I haven't been on this thing in awhile. Why don't I grace my subjects with my presence?' Just kidding. I came on here while I have some free time. The reason I'm using my free time this way is to brood. That's right. BROOD. Right now I'm feeling very peeved because I got a CHECK MINUS on my paper because I used phrases like 'I deserve' or 'I think I should get'. The paper I had to do is a reflection piece on how I did over the past week. In the paper, I would state what grade I felt I should get. A check minus, check, or check plus. I so humbly said that I deserve a check and my advisory teacher gave me a check minus! So, right now I'm trying to get my feelings out. Communicate my feelings if you will. I may not be the most intelligent person out in the universe, but I KNOW I deserved AT LEAST a check! I'm a person who doesn't take unfair grades lightly.

Now that I'm starting to feel better, I suppose I must start on my next SAR now. I will send you guys some more stuff later, and if you're curious about me doing another Sims update, I probably won't. So much work so little time, you know?
This is the thirteenth entry in my 'notebook'.

2 comments:

  1. Girllll, I know how you feel about so much work and so little time. It's been an overwhelming 3 weeks!

    A check minus? What is that? I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A CHECK plus. PLUS. That really is unfair. This wasn't your hipster teacher, was it?

    I love how you make everything hilarious! "Why don't I grace my subjects with my presence?" HAHAHAHA

    How do you like your school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Last week worked out like a breeze. This week came along and knocked me flat on my but.

    It's grading system at my school. Aw! Thank you!I would LOVE a check plus! I only have one so far from art.

    Yes, it was my very cool hipster teacher. Did Emma tell you about him?

    Hee hee. Thanks. It just came to me. I love to right things like that.

    I'm liking it so far. I'm wanting to join the S.T.A.R.S club (mostly an astronomy club mixed with some other sciences) and the publishing club for its photography. How's school for you?

    ReplyDelete