Translate

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Valentine's Day, Laughable Stuff, and Me Pulling Out My Hair

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. Life was kicking me up, down, and every which way, but here I am! Hmmm... maybe my meager apology was not enough. Should I give you guys a bunch of stuff to look at? I think so. I don't know what you guys wanted for Valentine's Day, but I won't be giving you chocolates. Or maybe I will. Here you go!
I hope this suffices because I can't send you chocolate through the mail. Well, maybe I could, but you know how it is. Anywho, looking back at my last post I see I promised to tell you guys how the second episode was. Well, I watched it and I won't watch the rest till the very last episode. It was just too much. I was very disappointed, but if a friend of mine was in the show I would be throwing flowers at them. Am I biased? Sometimes, when it comes to certain things. Now, darlings, I will give you somethings that will probably be more laugh inducing than a picture of chocolates.


Yay for gifs and all that! I don't know if these made you laugh, go ahh, or make you want to high five someone, but at least they made you feel something! And before any of you ask, yes I do love Fairy Tail, Ouran High School Host Club, Maid Sama!, and super awesome bears with ninja skills. I have not watched Toradora nor am I planning to. As for One Direction, I simply like their music and found that gif hilarious. No, I don't have any favorites in the group, and yes I do believe that they ALL belong in the group. My directioner of a friend has been keeping me updated. Also, I have only seen a few videos of Dan and Phil and that was only because my friend forced me too. I must admit they were quite laughable though.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I don't quite feel like ranting about how stinky school has been but I will say this: someone at school makes me want to push them off a cliff but be there at the bottom to catch them. What does this mean?!?! Seriously, I need some advice before I pull out my hair in frustration. Anyway, I'll post something when I post something.
This is the twentieth entry in my 'notebook'.

No comments:

Post a Comment