Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2014

K-pop LOVE!

Even though I really should be doing homework, I've decided to get on here instead. And watch Teen Wolf from the beginning so I'm on episode 2 right now. To tell you the truth I don't really have a reason to be on here except to give you music!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! Not just any music, oh no. I wanted to post something that makes me so happy sometimes it almost makes me jump around my room dancing. ALMOST. I don't do that. Uh-hem. Now, you must be wondering what this music is that makes me so happy. I will not leave you guys in suspense any longer! It is K-pop! If you need clarification, it is Korean pop music. No, not Gangnam Style, that song irks me to no ends. The kind of artists I love to listen to are B1A4, BigBang (NOT the Big Bang Theory), MBLAQ, SHINee, IU, Wonder Girls, Jung Joon Young, and so on and so forth. Now, I bestow upon you all beautiful music!!
Just so you know, my favorite K-pop band is B1A4. Got to love them. I love pretty much ALL of their songs so they obviously outshine other bands because I like more of their music than others. BigBang is my second favorite. G-Dragon and TOP are both in the band and although TOP is older then G-Dragon (by a few months I think) G-Dragon is the leader of the group. TOP is the rapper. Yeah, there are roles in K-pop bands. There is the leader, the rapper, main vocals, then the remainder of the people in the group. The rapper seems to have a pretty big role since they always get a pretty big solo in a song. Ok, ok, enough about all of that. You guys probably don't care about that anyway, but I do. I love showing off how knowledgeable I am. I a smart you guys. Don't forget that... Never forget that...

ANYWAY, I hope you guys AT LEAST listen to a few of the songs. I mean, you don't have to, but I would love it if you did because I love sharing the things I love with other people. Have a good night, day, week, year, LIFE people!
This is the twenty-second entry in my 'notebook'.

No comments:

Post a Comment