Translate

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas, My Birthday, and... LOVE

It is now December!!! Bring on Christmas! I can't wait! My grandma and sister has started to put up the Christmas tree and the radio has started playing Christmas songs.... Ahhh... So nice.... This is one of my favorite holidays. Beside that my birthday has passed and I am now a year older! I am getting older and I start to realize that I am now in the age group that is frequently in the books I read. The books with the main characters that go on adventures and find true love. Ew... I just disgusted myself just now. True love is so vague and nowadays I don't think there really is. Too many heartbreak and lose around me lately. Not that I've ever been in love or even had a crush or been in a relationship. The most I know about this topic is as much as I've seen on T.V. or what has been going on around me. Is my heart cold and locked up? Maybe not cold but it definitely is locked up. It's to dangerous to go around letting anyone pick up my heart. I do not wear my heart on my sleeve. At least I don't think so. I rather be single forever than let myself get hurt. My friends say that it would be better to live a life of risk than to live a "safe" life. I still plan on having kids.... adopting kids that is. To many humans in the world as it is.... If you guys have any advice on this subject for me please tell me. I like hearing others opinion so please tell me. I'm used to people telling me that I'm ridiculous so bring it on.
This is the fifteenth entry in my 'notebook'.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    You are not crazy, definitely not. Especially about adopting, because there really IS TOO MANY HUMANS. I wish there was another planet we could inhabit but treat it right, not destroy it like we are to our Planet Earth. Though you should have at least ONE cause I'd hate to see your genes go to waist! Haha

    Emma and I would give you a huge debate on this thing called "love", and I would love to get together with you two with a sleepover ((stop being sick during sleepovers >;()) and we can talk about this. I will say one thing, though. Let yourself fall in love. Let yourself feel it. Just because you fall in love doesn't mean you have to break your heart. If you go into a relationship thinking "hey, this is fun!" and teach yourself not to get too attatched (as in don't think your partner is your world, think YOU are your world) and just be yourself and not care if you break up or not because hey, dating is FUN, you can have all the power, and you can look at breaking up not in a bad way, but in a thankful way for all the cool experiences you had. I don't know if any of what I said makes sense but you have to have a positive mindset and a perspective that the world is beautiful. When we have this sleepover I'm talking about I can explain all this.

    I'm not dating until I bring up the confidence in myself and am comfortable with myself (excusing the days I'm on my period...haha). I decided to be carefree and change my perspective on that kind of stuff. If I see a cute guy, I smile at him. When I walk in a room, I pretend to be confident (there is NOTHING wrong with pretending to be confident; no one is fully confident except sociopaths...). You actually get a whole lot of attention from that. Don't want the extra attention? Ignore it. Say whatever the "f" you want to say as long as you're being you. Randomly go up and start talking to someone...about anything. Get inspired. Be you. If you don't know who you are, get to know yourself. What do you want? What are your goals in life? What do you not like about yourself? What do you like?

    OKAYY I'm rambling. Let's have that sleepover and discuss what we know and what we have learned from others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! My dad came over and I got to eat cake with him! It made me really really happy!

      Haha If you put it that way.... I'll think about it.

      I would love to have a sleep over with you guys and oh gosh, I know! I was really about to cry this time. I really wanted to go! Really, really, really bad!
      You always have such good advice, but I'm scared of that kind of stuff. I mean what if the person turns out to be a bad guy? I don't want to get hurt so trying to "ignore" love is a way to protect myself.

      Agent S! How could you NOT be confident in yourself? You're you! You are one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!!! My teacher says this when it comes to confidence: "Fake it till you make it!"

      Ok! I really want to have a sleepover with you guys and talk to you. You guys are like the best advice givers in the universe and you just so happen to be one of my bestest friends EVER. What have I ever done to be so lucky?

      Delete