Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Something for all the Girlies

I have found this blog that has things to help you get through high school and to get you to college. There are lots of tips and I thought that I should make a quick post to all of you girls. Some of the things could help out you guys too but you know. The blog is called "ToGetHerThere", so yeah. Here is the link: http://togetherthere.blogspot.com/. Aren't you all so thankful to me for giving you a resource to help you? Haha just kidding, just kidding. Though I do hope that this link will help out at least one of you out there. As long as I help at least one person then I'm happy.
This is the seventeenth entry in my 'notebook'.

4 comments:

  1. I love reading this blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love writing on this blog! Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  2. Hey! :D That's amazing! Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I needed to really look at that blog myself. Haha

      Delete