Translate

Friday, December 13, 2013

Spread the Happiness!!!

Do you guys ever have those days when you just feel sad or down or depressed? I know I do and those feelings STINK. I know that sometimes the best things that will get my happier are a few words of encouragement, some tips, and/or some songs that make me happy! So, I will give you all of it! Here are some videos by Emma Blackery (oh, and just to warn you guys, she does cuss so if you don't want to hear bad words, don't watch the videos):



Now for some songs to bring up your happiness level!







There you guys go! If watching the videos and listening to the songs didn't make you happier at least they made me happier! Ahhh... Can you feel all the happiness in the air? If you can, it's coming from you! So this is what I want you guys to do, spread happiness! Go up to someone and give them a hug, say something nice to someone, sing to someone, anything! When other people are happy it makes me really happy. Seeing bright and happy expressions on peoples' faces fills me with joy so I hope that this post has made you happy!
This is the sixteenth entry in my 'notebook'.



2 comments:

  1. Isn't she amazing? :D This is really cool. Very nice videos. Thank you, Agent M. n_n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! But I really should be thank you! You're the one who first introduced me to her. I now love watching her videos thanks to you Agent S!

      Delete