Translate

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy and Not So Happy School Things

Everyone. I have very pleasing news. *clears throat and laces fingers together dramatically* I have officially finished that project I told you guys about! I finished it at 2 o'clock this morning and wrote my outline for my presentation when I got to school. It took me, like, an hour and a half to finish my outline and during my presentation I didn't even get to say I wanted/needed to say. *cue John Mayer's song* Ah-well. What can we do? People said that what I did present was good so I'm happy about that. Another thing that I could be happy about was that my club's current president asked me if I wanted to take over her spot. She's a senior along with the other important people in our club (vice-president, secretary, etc.). I'm not sure what I want to do though. I mean, I already missed the club meeting on Monday because I FORGOT. Our club meetings are during lunch time so I got sidetracked because we couldn't eat in the cafeteria for there was to be an event happening later on in the day. You know what I do? I wonder where my friends are and go looking for them outside. That's right. The day when we were supposed to be doing nominations for the position I FORGOT! I was so sad I almost cried. I mean, I'm not sure I would be the greatest for the position anyway, but I though, "Hey. Maybe if I took the chance, everything will turn out ok?" I could still tell the teacher if I want to go for the position (or any position), but I'm not sure anymore. As a oh-so dear friend of mine would tell me, I'm a mess (or "You're a mess," in her case). We'll see how everything will turn out though. If you guys have any advice for me, that would be nice.

If you guys don't know what song I'm talking about, it's this one by John Mayer:
Nice song isn't it? I have more work that I need to attend to that's due tomorrow, so this is where I must leave you lovely people. Sayonara!
This is the twenty-fourth entry in my 'notebook'.

No comments:

Post a Comment