Translate

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Summer Plans and Mother's Day

Today is officially the first day of summer vacation! I am so happy! This summer I plan on going to friends' houses, going to pools, going to the movies, and watching lots of K-drama! I of course plan on reading a lot, but something I have never done before is finally happening. I... am looking for a job. I don't really know how to get a job though so I will be relying heavily on my mom. Speaking of mothers, I finally got my mom a Mother's Day gift this year. I may have used up all of my lunch money, but I got it. I feel really good for getting something for her. She always does things for me so I should be able to get something for her for Mother's Day. What plans do you guys have for this summer and what did you do for your moms on Mother's Day?
This is the twenty-sixth entry in my 'notebook'.

8 comments:

  1. If you're looking for jobs nearby Safeway has minimal hiring requirements. Barros or subway might be viable options. By the way this is Haydn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that post I didn't mean you weren't skilled enough to get jobs elsewhere, I meant that if you couldn't find another job Safeway could be a good backup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you didn't mean it like that, and thank you for the suggestions. I don't really have any concrete work experience so it would probably be nice to start off small.

      Delete
    2. Although at safe way you could only be a bagger or a cart mover or a stock person

      Delete
  3. You can also work at the movie theatre if you don't mind being the one who does all the cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried looking into that and all the movie theaters say you have to be 16 in order to work there. I'm so close!

      Delete
  4. I'm in London right now! Going through Europe. How's your summer been? Can't wait to see you and our other friends from middle school next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky guy! I wish I could visit London and travel Europe! Someday I will. I must! My summer has been ok. It has mostly consisted of me lazing around and what-not, but it has been fun for the most part. When school comes around I will introduce you to some of my friends and I will explode with happiness! Some of my friends play a card game called 'Magic". Have you played or heard of it before?

      Delete