Translate

Sunday, May 18, 2014

New Wattpad Story, Harry Styles, and A Story Name

During that project I had told you guys about, the one for school, I had written a short story. The story is for my project, but while I was on Wattpad one day, I realized that I could put it on there. I did and although it still need to be fixed up formatting wise, it's good to go. Soooooo, if you guys want to read it that would be very kind of you all. Am I promoting myself? I don't really like to think of it that way, but if you want something, you have to grab for it right? That short story is only the second story that I've written and FINISHED, so I feel really proud of it. If you do decide to read it, just know that the boy in the story is NOT Harry Styles. My story is not a fanfiction so I would like to clear that up now. My story is called "Taking the Hand That's Reaching Out to Me". Yes, it is a really very long title. If you could help me come up with other names I would appreciate it a lot. Here is the link to the story.
This is the twenty-fifth entry in my 'notebook'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment